The PowerMate compact power mixers incorporate profound know-how, based on our research, development and inter-communication with our customers in the professional audio market, for decades.
It incorporates not less than six dedicated audio devices into one compact frame: mixing console, two effects units, graphic equalizer, USB audio interface and power amplifier. Each of them is on the highest quality level as you would expect from a stand-alone device. The PowerMate is a real all-rounder for almost all applications with maximum feature set at minimum size.
The mixing section starts with 6 lowest noise, discrete microphone preamps. 3 auxiliary busses, one of them switchable pre/post fader, allow high flexibility for monitoring. The two effects processors offer 100 factory presets, including the already legendary PowerMate-reverbs. Further, each preset can be edited and stored to 20 User memories.
The built in USB audio interface shares 4 playback and 4 recording channels simultaneously with a PC or Mac, please see information on available drivers, following studio standard 24-bit / 96 kHz. An additional MIDI interface allows integration of instruments, such as keyboards. A license for Steinbergs Cubase software is part of the package.
The 9 band stereo graphic equalizer allows precise tone control for speakers and room matching.
The amplifier is extremely powerful with 2 x 1000 W / 4 Ohms (RMS). Due to modern switching mode power supply technology and a class-D output stage, it’s very efficient and lightweight, too. An optional speaker protection allows limitation of long-term power without giving up dynamics.
Finally, the slim housing is protected by a rugged plastic lid, hold by strong snap in magnets.
- Mixer with 8 input channels (4 Mic/Line + 2 Mic/Stereo-USB + 2 Stereo-Line)
- Very powerful and reliable amplifier with 2 x 1000W/4Ohms
- 2 High-quality editable effects, 100 factory and 20 user presets
- Professional 4x4 24-bit / 96 kHz USB interface with MIDI
- Lightweight (9.5 kg) road-ready package with extra robust cover-lid
- 1 x PowerMate 600-3
- 1 x Owner‘s manual
- 1 x Quickstart manual
- 1 x Mains cord (2 meters)
- 1 x Warranty certificate including safety instructions
- 1 x DVD with USB driver, documentation, software