Search by Category
Search by Manufacturer
Cases & Bags
Computers & Software
Lighting & Studio
Mounts & Rigging
Networking & Cabling
Security & Safety
INTERNATIONAL CES, LAS VEGAS – Jan. 7, 2013 – Epson America, Inc. today expanded its award-winning line of 3LCD home theater projectors with the highly versatile and affordable 3LCDPowerLite® Home Cinema 750HD – offering families and first-time home theater enthusiasts an affordable and versatile 2D and true 3D big screen entertainment solution. The Home Cinema 750HD is Epson’s brightest home theater projector to date – projecting a bright and colorful display with up to 3,000 lumensi of color and 3,000 lumens of white brightness for dark or light rooms. Offering full HD, active shutter 3D with 720p resolution, the Home Cinema 750HD makes it easier than ever to enjoy movies, videogames, sporting events and more in high-quality 2D and eye-popping 3D at up to 300-inches.
“The Home Cinema 750HD is ready to display 3D from virtually any Blu-ray player, cable box or video game console right out of the box, unlike other 3D 720p projectors on the market today that are not compatible with Blu-ray players or game consoles, and require an additional format convertor for true 3D,” said Jason Palmer, marketing manager, Epson America. “Transforming the way we think about immersive 3D entertainment, the projector’s high brightness and portability provide an engaging 3D experience virtually anywhere – people are no longer confined to a dedicated theater room to see bright, crystal clear 3D movies, sports, video games and more.”
The Home Cinema 750HD delivers incredible color and amazing detail, allowing families to enjoy their favorite movies, sports and video games in high-quality 2D and immersive 3D with up to 3,000 lumens[i] of color brightness, 3,000 lumens of white brightness and exclusive Bright 3D Drive Technology. The projector is easy-to-use and setup – just place it in an entertainment center or mount to the ceiling approximately 3.5 to 35.5 feet from the wall or screen. It is also equipped with Easy-Slide image correction, an intuitive horizontal keystone adjustment slide control bar allowing users to place the projector off-center from the screen and easily center the image with the touch of a finger. In addition, the Home Cinema 750HD features Epson’s latest RF 3D glasses that last up to 40 hours or up to three hours with a new three-minute quick charge.
The Home Cinema 750HD is equipped with a built-in speaker and a range of connectivity options to support DVD players, TV receivers, gaming consoles, PCs, Apple® devices[ii]and smartphones. Users can also add their own speakers for even better sound. It also features five pre-set color modes optimized for various viewing environments, as well as HDMI connectivity and a USB 2.0 connection for sharing photos and slideshows.
More about the PowerLite Home Cinema 750HD
The Home Cinema 750HD features a compact white design and offers several performance features for home entertainment needs, including:
- 3LCD Quality and Reliability: 3LCD, 3-chip technology delivers incredible color, amazing detail and road-test reliability with no possibility of color break-up or “rainbow effect”
- 2D and True 3D Entertainment: Uses Bright 3D Drive Technology for “3D Ready” experience
- Easy Setup and Installation: 1.2x optical zoom for positioning flexibility, automatic vertical keystone (+/- 30 degrees) correction, easy-slide horizontal correction for easy image adjustments, and Instant Off® technology allows for no waiting time to start or shut-down projector
- Versatile Connectivity: Component Video, S-Video, HDMI, USB Type A and B digital connections, and USB 2.0 to share photos and slideshows
- New RF 3D Glasses: Last up to 40 hours or up to three hours with a new three-minute quick charge (one pair of 3D glasses included)
- Extended Lamp Life: Epson’s exclusive E-TORL® lamp technology provides optimum light uniformity, increased light output, and minimizes light diffraction and leakage for lamp longevity; maximizes viewing time, while minimizing costs for up to 5,000 hours of lamp life[iii]
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you