The most important function of a contact center headset is eliminating background noise from the busy environment and letting the customer hear your voice clearly.
The Biz 2400 II has a superior noise-cancelling microphone that helps eliminate the background noise to give a better customer experience.
If you’re in a busy environment, you need great sound to hear the voice of your customer. Additionally, when you’re concentrating on work, you want that HIFI sound for music. The Jabra Biz 2400 II is great at both.
HD voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call
Specially designed “air shock” noise-cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.
Jabra Biz 2400 II is built to last in a high-performing contact center, meaning fewer headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership.
Reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact center environment and is protected against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use
Boom arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™.
- Breath-resistant microphone with noise cancelation
- Reinforced cord and programmable buttons for USB variant1
- 40% lighter than competitors, soft pouch leatherette ear cushions,
- headphone padding and 360° flexible spin boom arm
- Category best quality and the lightest in its class
- Microsoft Teams Certified