Orlando, FL, June 15, 2011: RTS is pleased to present the RTS VLink (Virtual Linked Intercom) system at InfoComm 2011, a new, fully interconnected, DHCP-compliant virtual communications solution for RTS intercom systems.
- Anywhere, anytime access – The perfect solution for users that need secure, intelligent access to their RTS matrix, from anywhere, anytime.
- Flexible configuration – Scale the system to any number of ports (in eight-port blocks). Purchase only the capacity you need.
- Full integration into RTS matrix intercom systems – Allows full mapping of all intercom alphas.
- Fully DCHP compliant – Operates over open Internet connections. Secure access can be employed with a standard VPN connection.
- SIP support – Full SIP support, to and from the matrix.
- Flexible connectivity – Provides a variety of connection methods, including MADI, analog, or Firewire connections.
- True mobility – Access an RTS matrix via the Internet, using a Wi-Fi/3G connection.