The A50FBLCLC3 is 3m 850nm laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF) aqua cord features 50/125 micron fiber for high-speed, high bandwidth data transmissions over 10 Gigabit Ethernet and fiber channel networks the perfect solution for fiber cable runs between multiple backbone switches, hubs and routers as well as higher end networking equipment.
This LC-LC patch cable is housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame retardant jacket, to ensure minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat, in the event of a fire – an ideal solution for use in industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
Each Duplex 50/125 (OM3) Multimode Fiber Patch Cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability, and is backed by our lifetime warranty.
- 2x LC MM male connectors
- Laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF)
- OM3 (50/125) 2000MHz multimode fiber
- Compatible with 850nm VCSEL source
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards
- Molded connector
- Use in 10 Gigabit High Speed Network Environments
- Ideal solution for data applications requiring high speed data transmission
- Broadband systems
- Telecommunication/Data communication
- Fiber Connections in Patch Panels, Hubs, Switches, Routers