Premium Mounts Save Space, Optimize Views and Offer Installation Options
Chicago, IL (March 31, 2021)—Tripp Lite, a global manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, offers premium-quality aluminum display mounts to elevate monitors above work surfaces in professional audio/video installations and home, corporate, education and hospitality settings.
Made of durable aluminum, the mounts have flex arms that offer precise positioning of flat- or curved-screen displays up to 32 inches. Swivel, tilt and rotate adjustments enable comfortable viewing and improved ergonomics. The mounts clamp to the edge of a desk or install through an opening in a flat work surface. There are single (DDR1732SAL), dual (DDR1732DAL) and triple (DDR1730TAL) display styles available.
Pass-through ports with 6-foot cables allow easy connection of peripherals at desk level, avoiding direct connection to a difficult-to-reach CPU tower. The USB-A pass-through port accepts a smartphone or other USB device. The 3.5 mm audio pass-through ports accommodate a speaker, headphones or microphone.
"Tripp Lite's new aluminum mounts feature style, adjustability and flexibility," said Karenann Brow, Tripp Lite's Director of Product Marketing for Surge, Power Strips and Display Mounts. "Premium construction, versatile flex arms and installation options make these mounts equally appropriate for a home office, classroom, call center or Pro AV application."
Key Features of Tripp Lite's Aluminum Flex-Arm Display Mounts
- Single, dual and triple mounts elevate displays to save space
- Durable aluminum frame withstands frequent adjustments
- Flex arms adjust independently to optimize viewing angles
- Pass-through ports make it convenient to connect peripherals
- Desk clamp and grommet mount options provide placement flexibility
- Compatibility with VESA mounting patterns enables hassle-free display installation